Enjoy life to the fullest

Enjoy life to the fullest
Life is beautiful

Wednesday 27 July 2011

A beginning

My name is Veronica and I dont know the reason why I am writing a blog today but I do believe God has a plan for everyone & everything that happens is according to his Will,planned by Him from before.The credit for this actually goes to my 2bestfriends Ms.Margaret Rozario(Sweetu) & Mr.Alok Subhash Kujur(Maddy).So I must begin with a word of thanks to them.Without you guys this would not have been possible & Maddy your blogs inspired me alot & also the way you always appreciate & encourage me. And Sweetu without your support I could not have done this.Love you both.Though I am an ordinary girl these 2buddies of mine have given me an extra-ordinary name Angel.Thanks for such a lovely name.Last but not the least thanks to God for everything & my parents who have made me capable to write this.
          Well,I love to read & write and it has been a passion for me ever since I was a kid.At first,when Maddy suggested me to write a blog I jus dismissed the idea as weird & vague.But then I thought why not if I can maintain a secret diary of my own since childhood then why not write here.Moreover,my friends will read my writings it has always been a dream so here I am.
           Though I have nothing interestingly happening in my life at present but still life everyday unfolds some new exciting mysteries that would love to share here.As I begin writing today I realise &  also discover alot of things about myself & many more will be revealed as I move on now.From my next blog onwards everything about me & my life will be revealed.So stay in-tuned.
          My life may be described in these words-when i got enough confidence,d stage was gone..when i was sure of losing,i won.....when i needed ppl d most,dey left me....when i learnt to dry my tears,i found a shoulder to cry on...when i mastered d skill of hating, sum1 started lovin me wid d core of his heart & while waiting for light for hrs wen i fell asleep,d sun cam out.........
That's LIFE..no matter what u plan u never know what life has planned for u!!           

2 comments:

  1. so at last u did it hmmmmm ? good yaar, nice. your blog is quite good no actually very good, kitna achha likhti hai yaar tu. hope to know more about your life. aur haan dear life is full of happenings chahe wo amir ki ho ya garib ki chahe teri ho ya meri. so post ur blog regularly n u will find my comments on ur every blog. m very happy dat u started writing.and thnx for d credit dear. love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will continue it I promise Maddy...& ya I did it actually we did it.Thanks for inspiring me dear..lv u also.

    ReplyDelete